Thursday 13 February 2014

Valentine's Day♡

  Hey lovelies, 
This set I made I think is just right for a date with your special someone or if you don't have a valentine for a girls night . 
I personally want to keep it traditional and mix a lot of red with black in this special occasion! A red lipstick is a must!


Valentine's Day♡

Valentine's Day♡ by mary-newyork featuring nars cosmetics

P.S:When I hear valentine's day one of the first things that pop into my head is Victoria's Secret off course.
Every year they make the sexiest and cutest underwear so if you are interested in blowing your boyfriends mind or just wanna feel confident (and believe me you do when you wear them) definitely check them out!
http://www.victoriassecret.com/valentines-day/bombshells-day

No comments:

Post a Comment